Current Clinical Positions:
- Office of Elisabeth G. Richard, MD, Lutherville, MD, 2009-Present
Photodermatology and photomedicine with emphasis on UV treatment of skin disease including psoriasis, eczema, vitiligo and cutaneous T-cell lymphoma.
- Assistant Professor — Johns Hopkins Medical Institutions, Department of Dermatology, Baltimore, MD, 2009-Present
General medical dermatology for the Johns Hopkins Medical Institutions including skin cancer and psoriasis.
Previous Clinical Positions:
- Hafa Adai Specialist Group/Guam Specialist Group, Tamuning, Guam, 2006-2009
- Sole actively practicing board certified dermatologist for the island’s civilian population of over 150,000. In addition, primary dermatology provider for nearly all military retirees and VA patients treated by the clinics of the U.S. Naval Hospital Guam.
- General adult and pediatric medical dermatology, basic dermatologic surgery, cosmetic dermatology and laser/light therapy.
- Outreach practice on Saipan, MP in the Commonwealth of the Northern Mariana Islands.
- Instructor and Clinical Associate — Johns Hopkins Medical Institutions, Department of Dermatology, Baltimore, MD, 2005-2006
- Reason for resignation of appointment: Change of duty station for my husband, Glenn R. Richard, D.O. to the US Naval Hospital Guam upon completion of his residency training at National Naval Medical Center in Bethesda, MD.
- 1990-1994: Middlebury College, Middlebury, VT
Bachelor of Arts in Biology
- 1997-2001: University of Massachusetts Medical School, Worcester, MA
Doctor of Medicine
- 2001-2002: Washington Hospital Center, Washington, DC
Internship in Internal Medicine
- 2002-2005: Johns Hopkins Medical Institutions, Baltimore, MD
Residency in Dermatology
- American Board of Dermatology – Certified 2005. Recertified 2014.
Organizational Membership and Activities:
- Alpha Omega Alpha Honor Medical Society, Member
- American Academy of Dermatology, Fellow
- American Board of Dermatology, Diplomate
- Atlantic Dermatological Conference, 2016 Program Director and Co-Chair
- Maryland Dermatologic Society, President 2015-2017 and Secretary-Treasurer 2013-2015
- MedChi: Maryland State Medical Society
- Photodermatology, Photoimmunology & Photomedicine, Reviewer
- Photomedicine Society
- Skin Cancer Foundation, Photobiology Committee